Monday, July 27, 2009

fernando torres

new eye candy alert(!!!) HAHAHAHA

caught liverpool vs sg on tv and saw my eye candy!
HAHAHA I THINK ITS FATE COZ HIS JERSEY NO. IS 9 AND I LIKE 9!
PLUS MY BDAY'S ON 9TH OCT LOL
-
yes he's fernando torres ^^V
damn cool luh he played for the last 30plus mins i think
and not bad he managed to score 1 tho he missed twice.
SO CUTE LUH EVERYONE WAS SNATCHING 4 HIS JERSEY.
I WANT IT TOO I WILL NOT WASH IT HAHAHAH
k psycho. joke cannot huh.
-
but i think hes damn cute luh k(!!!)
look @ his hair i luv his hair hehehe.
-
oh ya as expected sg lost the game.
suckz shit luh sg footballers all. LOL
realise im attracted to guys who play sports esp cute ones HAHAHAHAH
I LOVE MIKE COZ HE PLAYS BBALL SO KEWYT!
5 - NIL explains how much they suck lol bye.
km bro's making me watch youtube vids of steven lim singing LOL

No comments: