Sunday, July 12, 2009

i want my money back


yez 'fatface' 'meatball' whatever(!!!)
am totally skeptical to the fact ppl actually call me skinny.
1 word aftr you see this pic wld be
R-O-T-U-N-D
now stop laughing.

8 @ajisen parkway aftr blading @ecp
TOTALLY SAW THIS DAMN CUTE X25876345635603563756453
ANGMOH BOI(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
swear we were like swooning.
omgz the h8 SO PAISEH I THINK HE HEARD US.
but srsly la hes damn cute.
but meh says i'll nv get married if i aim someone like him.
coz such high standards... take a look @ sg guyz.
I'LL BE A WIDOW ):

BOO!
i knw this pic scared you.. HEHEHEHEHEHZ

OH I BOUGHT THE CLIQUE'S SUMMER COLLECTION!!!
k luh the first 2 books. but i vry happy already.
coz momsy says i can get the others!!! if thy still hv stock luh.

and i am so sad i didnt manage to get the fluff wallet luh.
it was so pretty ): omgz im behaving like a bimbo. (like m and t :>)
NVM BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TGT HOR MEH AHAHAH

aftr reaching home tkz to teephy's mom :>,
me bath, selene call, me go dwn, andre also thr.
so funz i hit andre hehez loser!!!
played hopscotch me win HAHAHAHAH
i was NVR gd @ hopscotch until ytd..
kkk pics w selene, cant get it so i'll w8 4 her 2 send lol

--
and i finally settled my dpa stuff so i hope i can get in :D
but most prob not luh so.. *crosses fingerz*!

and 2day was not vry productive coz i woke up @2pm LOL
so aftr this i am gna do my hwk!

to-do list
- d&t drawings, touching up of folder, finish up last bits of project
- maths hw manymany
- ss essays
- biz qns 2 only

HEHEZ SHALL GO DO NOW BUAIIZ
i h8 my fringe.

No comments: