Thursday, July 23, 2009

stylo-milo, milo-dinosaur!


walao in the pic i look like i hv longer hair.
MAKE ME HAPPY ONLY.
.
was play on fb and did many quizzes jst now so fun!
did twilight ones and i am oh-so-bellaish HAHAHA
guess what i did one on who loves me in twilight and i got EDWARD LIKE MORE THAN TWICE!
angiie is jealous i know it.
-
all chinese papers are over(!!!)
hahaha only thing to worry abt now is getting an A1/2 :>
and i needa finish my d&t drawings quick coz its due nxt fri.
shall spend tmr and sunday dg them.
-
smelly 2 flenz went to watch iceage ytd.
meh totally made me piss off lor.
coz she missed me too much she dragged me.
DONT MISS ME SO MUCH CAN.
I RUN UNTIL VRY TIRED.
coz..
cheesy pickup line: are you tired? coz youve been running thru my mind all day
k im doing the lame thing :>
--
been eating alot the past 2 dayz coz ive been gg out w lt, wy and sw!!!
eat with these ppl cnfm fat ):
BUT DK WHY THY ALL NOT FAT HOR/
nvm i like 2 eat.
-
and im gna go facial w mom nxt mth or smth.
YAY PIMPLE FREE DAEZ CMG
.
tag replies
diina: YEP HAHAHAHHA fun what! why nv come 2day!
gl: hey tc k :> YEZ WE SHALL
-
k pool w the people on sat :>
finally gg 2 learn smthg new.
'old dogs can't learn new tricks'
LOL SHIT WHOEVER SAID THAT
.
brother suckz. fyi KM lol

No comments: