Monday, July 6, 2009

dreams are cottoncandy sweet

oh-so-happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> :> :>
wordy post ahead.
omgomgomg i jst had 2 dreams luh.
one was the day b4 and one was ytd.
shall type the sweet one out(!!!)
-
i was at home, on the bed reading a magazine,
then suddenly mike jst came dwn and sat bside me(!!!)
*HYPERVENTILATES*
my mom walked past the room.
coz his arm was ard my shoulders my mom was like staring la.
then aftr awhile she walked away smiling ^^V

aftr tht she peeped in and asked us whether we wld like to go on a long bus ride
to the zoo luh, with like the whole family.
then i sat near mike on the bus(!!!)
*HYPERVENTILATES AGAIN*
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
ok why near him coz the bus was packed.
thn one seat can sit 2pax
thn thr were 2 seats one behind another
both with only 1 passenger inside so if you go dwn the aisle,
you see
sitting like tht so he was in the seat behind me.
OMG OMG THN HE SUDDENLY SAID HE WAS TIRED AND HE WANTED TO LEND MY SHOULDER!!!!
OF COZ I LEND HIM LAH @(*#^*%&$^#&*%^#%@$#@
oh thn i rmb zaffy was on my lap thn i hard a hard time carrying her
thn he was so sweet luh!
'you want me to carry her for you?'
WALAO I WANT YOU TO CARRY ME LUH LOL I WILL MELT IN YOUR ARMS MIKE!
thn my mom turned and asked him to MOVE INTO MY HSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH AND GUESS WHATS NXT????????
HE MOVED IN HAHAHAHAHAHAH
and then i woke up and realised it was all a dream ):
BUT I WAS SMILING WHEN I WOKE UP HAHAHAHAHAH
-
k this is damn over luh i knw some of you sure say i imagine alot vry lame and whatsoever crap you gimme.
BUT FOR THE GUYS, IMAGINE MEGAN FOX.
THE GIRLS, EYECANDY LIKE ZAC EFRON, CHACE CRAWFORD, ROB PATTINSON
you will sure be like me.
-
speaking abt hse ah..
my mom's doing this revamp thing again lor.
for the idk 2896946539563th time alr.
every weekend if she got nthg btr 2 do she will move the furniture ard,
go ikea 2 buy new stuff, paint the walls..
and complain she got no money.
but nvm i will hv a nicer environment to slp and study in. TEEHEEZ :>
ooh and i finished all my hw i feel sososo accomplished.
xcept 4 the math tys one idk wht pg i nv write dwn.
can someone tell me wht pg is tht????????? tee-wai.
-
tag replies
errol: hahaha you nose bleed alr LOL
meh: ppl stay @home do hw unlike you :)
venus: nice ritez go try hahahah
angiie: eh ppl stay home do hw la guai kia :D enemy your ass la! huh sure not your hair.. dont lie la lying not gd HAHA
.
okay off 2 bath zaff and eat my dinner!
mom jst came in and told me dogs hv smth 2 do w the fengshui in a home!
so if you treat it gd you will hv gd fortune of smth. WOOHOO SO KOOLZ

No comments: