Saturday, July 18, 2009

don't forget



KUA SIMI KUA?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!
and thats my one friend :>
the other had gb omgwtfbbq T,
'i hv a pen my pen is blue, i hv a friend my friend iz you'
omg so pri sch but i like leh how?
-
so happy me did maths 2day(!!!)
(you wld NVR see me dg math any other day lor)
and surprisingly i was more attentive than meh!
altho i did watch my BOF(!!) on portable dvd while eating hehez
stupid meh didnt brg macbeth dvd
(OMG I TYPED MACBATH LOL OMG THEN MACBEH)
-
k so.. aftr long hrs of staring @ maths in superdog vivo
and meh wanting to pull my head off
coz i cldnt understand aftr damn long,
meh forced me to stop doing math and go to topshop.
ended up with me being the one who bought smth instead of the one tht forced me thr.
on dad's tab so... YAY LOL
F21 rocks more than the last time we went TEEHEEZ
-
and i rlly mst start my revision alr..
to-dos
- finish up d&t journal(by tmr) and coursewrk
- do ss source based tmr morning/aftrnn
- revise maths, algebra
- read macbeth!
- read storybook LOL
.
tag replies
tiffy: hahaha you knw i knw meh knw LOL
bendy: HAHA YAY eh blading sometime soon k. maybe aftr o's
km: haha maybe? didnt say so you assumed it LOL
meh: EH HI WHY YOU LAUGH
.
p/s: woohoo parents bought new tv!!!
altho im not hvg the new one i get their flat screen to be placed in MY ROOM MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :>

No comments: