Monday, July 27, 2009

so close

hv no faith in myself suddenly..
i knw i need to do well in my o's or i'll end up no where,
but math's being a bitch.

whatever. im so nice i squeezed time out to blog.
hiies bloggie.
so tired i swear my eyes are gna close.
doing my d&t and finally my drawings are done xcept 4 one 2 be done tmr in sch.
ive not even showered yet and i still hv phy graph 2 draw,
plus do design specs and stuff in mWord.

suffering frm inner depression and external fatigue LOL

suddenly hv this feeling all my friends wont b thr for me
(OK I FEEL MEH AND T CMG TO SLAP ME)
LOL

2day smth happened right b4 my eyes.
2day i realised hw GOOD a friend you are.
2day i realised not all ppl treat you they same way you treat them.
2day i realised ppl take advantage of your kindheartedness.
2day i realised some ppl ard me are hypocrites.
2day i realised i may be one too.
2day i realised i realised a lot of things.
2day i make up my mind 2 be someone worthy of gd friends.

however
2day i am disappointed.

in you.

No comments: