Saturday, December 17, 2011

Challenge?

Accepted.
I will always be better than you dude, and even better than before. This I assure you. ;-) Your tastebuds spoil. Hehe.

I don't know what to feel leh. I've been partying so much these days I don't even know why hahahaha. Love awesome music and good company! I don't want to club so much its so unhealthy. But its good exercise :-) I guess its really time to tone down a bit though. Pretty much looking forward to next week because there are many things going on.

Monday: Badminton day with bb E!
Tuesday: Prep for FOTW
Wednesday: Kbox with pretty C and whoever that wants to go! Club......ok no. Ok maybe. HA.
Thursday: Finally deal with my lappy. And. Club? HEHE
Friday: Sleep-in.
Weekends are for me to exercise. And meet people I haven't seen in eons. (Say only. Never get to doing it coz I'm a fucking lazy piece of shit and my friends are all working/busy. PUI)

Moving on moving on........
Pix from Thursday @ Rebel thx to C :-)



I look like I'm in pain in the above picture. Simi sai.....


After crubbing hehe. Me is bouncer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOL NOT :-D

Then its pix spam with the pretty girl C. She is so pretty here eyes are so nice :-( WHY I LOOK LIKE RETARD????!?!?!?


















Fuck the unglam faces of me and my stupid pimple that just had to come out that day. Really ah. Tsk. C, you are so pretty. We change face. :-D Meow. HEHE


And that concludes my happy Thursday night!!!!! And yesterday was the pbt clubbing night!! Finafuckingly got to see them after a long long time and we had fun!!!!! Met my B in Zirca too hehehe. And the polo guyz Thane JJ and Jon :-D


Ba Kut Teh for supper/SUPER early breakie and home we went. Thanks guys. Love all of you hehe. Now I'm at work blogging. And I even brought my portable dvd player to watch shows. Wtf I am getting paid to do all this. Even I am appalled. CB HAHAHAHAHAHA OK.


Love, J. (Damn abrupt and awkward ending hehe)

P/s: No one steps on my tail. Mess with me/my friends.............you're going too far my dear :-) Watch your back baby!! X

No comments: