Saturday, December 3, 2011

tired

tired of crying. tired of trying. tired of putting in effort to keep people in my life when they just don't want to be there. i shouldn't have to fight for a spot in anyone's life. why should i try so hard when i don't mean anything to them anymore? its not like i didn't try my best. it just kept failing to a point where i don't think i should try anymore. i'm trying too hard. tired. really exhausted. people are just too disappointing sometimes. i hope he finds his faith soon, i hope she finds forgiveness soon.

i'm sorry my friends. i'm very extremely sorry to those that care and got worried. i'm just not a very strong person. i thank you all for all you guys have done for me. i love all of you really. don't ever leave me please. thank you and sorry for making you all so worried and sleepless. i'm really sorry i owe you all everything i can offer to owe hahaha. thank you. really.

right now i'm so tired i don't even bother to think about all those things that are making me sad. i don't want to solve those problems anymore. they can just remain in a small corner of me until i find the strength to solve everything again. when those people want to.

i need an escape. i need a holiday, i need one very extremely badly. anyone on for a holiday? let's go tgt? :) call me ok hehehe or text me i want to go on a long holiday. like at least a week or smth.

No comments: