Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quote

"Well maybe it's Love then. Love makes us crazy. Makes us blind. You dont need 101 reasons to love someone, you just....love? It makes us see things in people no one else can. It's got to be love why he's still fighting for me, right?

You'd say, then if he love you, why he do shit to you? Well that day I was talking to a guy friend and he said "if you eat prawn mee everyday for years, then suddenly give you one mee pok, you would want to try a bit right?"and that makes sense right? That prawn mee has to be yummy enough to be able to satisfy the guy for years and for him to be able to resist the mee pok right? If it sucks for years and when one day, he gets the opportunity to try something new, why wouldn't he? I know of many guys with that kinda mentality! It's fucked up!

Guys are not like girls. We are wired differently and we girls need to remember that. I'm not saying every guy and every girl has the same mentality but MOST. I know, I'm not the best tasting prawn mee around, and I will now learn to be, so that'll give him no reason to want to try something new. If he does, at least i know im not to be blamed? Cus ive already done the best i could and it will be his loss. I'm sure wan ton mee, laksa, mee hoon kuey are going to come by...but he wouldn't wanna try those if I'm already satisfying him and enough. Right?

Most guys are gonna want to try something different one day if what they have isnt making them satisfied and making them happy. That prolly explains why there are many brothels around and they're surviving? Either we find out, or never do. Its scary right? But scared also like that...what to do? Isn't life all about taking risks? Everyday we are all taking risks! Say eg when want to get from point a to point b. You drive, you are putting your life at risk! You have a chance of getting into an accident and losing your life. You may be the most careful driver around, but that doesn't mean there are no risks, a big careless drunk lorry driver can still crush your car. But you still drive. Cus you have to get to point B.

In love, it is kinda the same. You have to risk your heart from getting broken or you will never know how beautiful love is. It is the most wonderful feeling ever. Dont risk breaking your heart then you will never ever get that "love and be loved" happiness. We are human, we all make mistakes right? I've never been so attached to someone. I've never had someone treat me so well before. Yes, he was always so perfect in my eyes - All a girl wants in a guy.

This one mistake he made shouldnt just erase all the good he has done for me.
Of course it will leave a scar, In fact, im not entirely over the whole issue yet...but it'll take time? It'll take time for me to trust him again. And time for him to prove himself and do things to earn the trust i lost in him.

2012 is coming...a new year, new resolutions. I will work towards a better me!"
Above text from ohsofickle.blogspot.com.

Just by reading that, I know you never did love me at all. You were just confused. Either that, or you loved me, but that love wasn't at all enough to fight harder for me. Because when you love someone, no matter how bad they are, you take them for it. I took all your shit because I loved you enough. You just...didn't do the same for me.

Now, its over. I'm thankful that it is. I don't need you anymore. You're different now. The you that I loved is gone and he will never find his way back anymore. I am happier now. This just proves that I can be happy without you too. :)

No comments: