Saturday, December 24, 2011

♫ Christmas Eve 2011 ♫

IT IS CHRISTMAS IN 14 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY SCREAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OK HI. ☺ Ytd I had a good day!
The day before I went shopping alone at 8pm. HAHAHA k so. This post is really boring because pictures aren't up on fb yet so I can't grab harhar. I need an iphone. Anyhoo........

Met up with Nadoo like finally and we headed to Cine at 12 noon just for the sake of Artease HAHA. Die hard fans or something. Made an observation that is quite lame but nonetheless this is my blog so I can be lame :-)

*Start Lame*
I realise Gongcha's 80%, Artease's 70% and Koi's 100% are the same level of sweetness! The only difference is that Gongcha's milk tea has more of a tea leafy taste, Artease's only has a tinge of the leafy taste and Koi has close to none.
*End of Lame*

Ok I am such a crappy individual I honestly doubt my abilities as a normal functioning human being. I wonder how I found friends. HEHEHE ok anyway after we got Artease we headed to fep to scout for N's heels to match with her Christmas dress. After walking 86589234562 rounds in fep we found a pair!!!!!! Went to eat Pontian and the staff there are seriously a bunch of rude people. If not for your wanton mee that's nice I won't go lor. Zz

Then we got friendship bands together hehe so meaningful one :-) Sat down and talked while tying our bands hehe. Went to the handicapped toilet and wasted time playing with our hair trying different hairstyles :-) Took a video!! Shall try to post it up after Nadoo does :-) Headed off to Tangs to find Nadoo's mom but she was busy so we went off to Somerset. She went to meet Melvin and I met Eryu!!!!!!!

Went to her church for Christmas service and it was fun meeting her fellow churchies. All SP students hahaha damn cool one, Was quite an awkward turtle though but that's okay :-) I had fun in the end!! Ended about 930pm so I headed off to RV's Swirlart to reunite with my pbts hehehe. So happy :-) Talked till late and went home.

♥ Slept a happy girl last night! Today I'm sleeping a happy girl too because after work(yes I'm blogging during work hours again) imma head to bugis to meet up with my lovely friends C, E, BR, S and hopefully E comes!! Astons for Christmas eve dinner doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. Hope we take pictures!!!!! (K my dslr is officially rotting in the dry box its too big and bulky I h8 carrying it around ugh).

'Nuff said, shall insert the pix when I get them!

Be back soon bunnies! X
P/s: Can't wait for the sleepover with the pbts!! We're gonna take videos HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: