Monday, January 2, 2012

The start of something new


Its 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the blink of an eye its been a year. In 2011 I won some, I lost some. Not every war fought is every war won. Its all part and parcel of life. Now that 2011 is over, I believe 2012 will be a new beginning not just for me, but for everyone else as well. ☺ ♥



To be honest I wasn't that much ready for 2012, but now that I think of it, I think I am. I'm stronger now, and that's all I need to face a new year of new beginnings and new challanges. Awesum.

In 2012 I really want to accomplish some things. New year resolutions..........haven't came up with all yet but for now it shall just be:



  1. Reaching early/on time regardless of event be it work or play

  2. Stop procrasting so much

  3. Be a better person for myself and everyone I love

  4. Grow up and think of what I really want to achieve in life

  5. Work hard, play harder HAHA
And the list goes on and on...........when I think of more. Hehe.
Love new beginnings. Gives me hope. Its like another chance to step up and experience more things to learn more. Its inspiring. Its like life is giving you one more chance to do well.☺ Happy.

Spent my countdown with these awesome people:

Siloso Beach Party was pretty damn fun (especially the part where I get to sit by the pool at Azzura while looking over to Wavehouse eyeing hot surfers and their muscles........ahem.)!!!!!!!!! Very funny looking at the guys trying to get girls but end up coming back with none HAHAHAHA

Saw Liza there and she's still as pretty and hot as ever ☺ Saw Jazzmine with her boyfriend too and the world is so small because Charles knew them. How small can little old Singapore get seriously hahaha. Anyway we had a blast so all's great! Great start to the new year. F YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Had meepok for breakfast after Siloso and slacked there till 830. Headed home and took a warm shower. Felt like it was the best shower ever. Snoozed till 6 when I was supposed to be out by 3. Fail.

Anyway I was up and I went to meet C, E, BR, S and WL for Genki Sushi @ Orchard Central!!!!!!

NOM.

Cineleisure after that, sat down and laughed a lot while having Frolick. So I'm home now. Hehehehe. I love them. Forever so cute. Glad I met you all. ☺ Tmr I'm meeting the girls for some shopping and I'm looking forward to it already hehehehehe ♥

Shall start living by this from now on.
"Happiness is a direction, not a destination."

Find the good in everything. Not find everything good and expect it to remain that way. Not everything in life goes in the way you want it to so we can only suck it up.


2011, thank you. You've taught me a lot.

2012, I'M READY!

X

No comments: