Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm a hopeless cause


Nobody said it was going to be easy. Nobody told me it was going to be this hard either. Yes, we may not be able to take back the things that we ever said or did, but what we can do is to learn from it and with time and patience, we'll all learn from our mistakes. Don't give up on anyone.


The most cruel thing that a loved one can do to you, is not to torture you, or anything of that sort. The most cruel thing is when they decide to give up on you, because to them, you're a hopeless cause.


I wish you could see how much you mean to me. Maybe then you'll know how it feels. If I were to do the same things to you like how you did everything you could to make me let go, you'd hate me.


I wish I didn't feel what happiness was, so I wouldn't know how sadness feels like. I don't want to feel anything for anyone. Because maybe then, I wouldn't be in so much pain. Too much, for too long.


P/S: The picture of me was supposed to mimick the facial expression :/, not to act cute, or anything along the lines of that.


Happy posts soon. If I remember how 'happy' actually feels like. Its not easy faking smiles.

No comments: