Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Venus

When girls say:

"I give up.", it just means "Hug me now and don't let go, ever."

"Nobody cares." Its not that literally no one cares. Its just that she wants that one person she expects to exceptionally care when she says that.

"I'm fine." She's not. Don't give her advice. Just hug her and tell her you'll be there for her no matter what happens. Let her cry and she'll be okay soon enough.

"Whatever." It is not "Whatever". Make her laugh. Somehow. And give in, depending on the situation.

"Nothing." There is something. No need to ask. She'll tell you when she's ready. Smile, and tell her that you'll be there to hear her out when she's ready, even if she knows she's going to tell you when she is.

---------------------------
Sometimes...........I don't even know myself. I don't want to be stuck in this emotional rut because I have been here since 5 months ago. And yet, 5 months later when everyone's asking me to shut up already, here I am, back to square one.

I'm behaving in a certain way that is so annoying and irritating, and trust me I hate me more than you do. I don't know why I don't seem to notice it until someone tells me so/after I'm cooled down. It happens everytime. Just like how I'm always the one left behind, for whatever reason. I am always the one left behind to face everything alone.

Girls are just wired in a way that is so different from the way boys are, and its up to us to fight for the love we all want to have despite the major differences. Sometimes dramas and movies just make it seem so simple, and that love is always happy all the time.

Truth is, love is a combination of compromise, trust, faith, responsibilty and loyalty. With all that put together, and for 2 people to mutually agree on every single thing is impossible. So tell me, how is it possible for 2 people who, despite loving each other, not have disagreements?

Sometimes its a phase. Its to the stage where you both open up to each other and show sides of each other you never wanted each other to see at the start. Then you realise that there are so many other bad character traits the other party has. No one is perfect, but love, is when you love someone for not only good sides to him/her, but the bad as well.

To be honest I always thought W was perfect despite knowing his bad sides. And I still fell. Not because I wanted to, but because I just did. They say if you love someone you love them for who they are, and not expect them to change for you. I wanted him to kick his bad habits, not change his character and personality.

Some people get this wrong.
Example: "You asked me to quit clubbing. You don't love me for who I am, I'm leaving, bye."

Clubbing is a habit. It was definitely not a quality instilled in you. There's a difference. Bad habits can be kicked. Its not even changing it. Its eliminating it altogether. So get it right. Change and eliminating bad habits are 2 different things.

So much said but I'm just disappointed because you turned out to be someone you said you'd never be. I'm still hurt by you. The wound will never heal, and even if it does, it'll split again.

Abrupt ending to this wordy post but I guess no one reads anyway. Random much. Oh well toodles. X

I believe in Fate. I just found out today. I just found out. :-)

No comments: