Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tiffy the ICS Graduate

This was yesterday in school with a few of my Lepz babies.............................. :-) Finally put my fringe up again hehehe. Should have done that long ago but I just didn't feel like it. LOL. Completed my rj and left for ICS @ Clementi. Stupid Meh told me 5 stops but it was 3. So I walked 2 stops back wtf HAHA.
Favourite picture with my 2 best friends in the whole world. Happy. :-) Shaun was already there with the Graduate's family :-) Laidlate was there too hehe. After the ceremony we all went to Holland V for drinks. Sat in Ken's convertible and yes we all looked crazy after we got out. HAHAHA. The girls all went to club after so Tim and the LL Shaun sent Meh and I home. Thanks guys :-)

Loved yesterday because I was so proud and happy for Tiffy!!!!!!!! And also we had a good night after, and MY PHASE IS FINALLY OVER I TOOK OUT MY LABRET!!!!!!!! Tempted to put it back but then again I don't want to. Always feel so insecure whenever I meet my friends' parents. Feel like they will judge me. OK LA they will. Oh well its over its out I'm never putting it back. Soon I'll remove the tongue stud too. This one a bit sayang la the swell and the pain then was so hard to ignore, if I took it out now it'd be a waste of effort right HAHA.

Bullcrapping a lot. Time to pick clothes before heading out to meet Huishan to watch her get inked!!!! And then head to Momentum. Feel like meeting Jean, Di and Afiq @ the airport but oh well I guess I don't have time. There's only 1 me. Plus they're studying so if I go I have to have my lappy. And then I'll have to bring it to RP coz I'm going for Momentum. So heavy. I lazy.

Oh btw I got into EMP too, with all my friends so I am happy :-) Tomorrow is practice warm-ups + NEA Eco Song day. Monday is recording day. Tuesday is Vocal training + Replug camp all the way till Thursday :-) Friday is...............I forgot. Oh well thank god for the holidays. Need to study for the UTs coming up!!! AND GET FORMAL WEAR.

Toodles babies!!! X

No comments: