Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chairity @ Red Dot Museum




So.....................after school I popped over to Red Dot Museum to meet the 2 idiots hehe :-) Saw Didier like finally after what seemed like a million years!!! Congratulations on your award babe ;-) Loved your work inspired by Xav's grandma :-) Although you'll never ever see this hehe. Had dinner there because there was a buffet, and had salmon porridge mom cooked for dins. How fattening.

Caught Benjamin and his really +poshable friends and I shamelessly asked them if I could take pictures of them so I can +posh them. Using their camera. HAHAHA felt sooooooooo bad coz after the pictures I actually realized the were rushing. Oh well. GOOD CATCH FOR POSHISM HEHEHEHE I AM SATISFIED. Now I just have to wait for them to send me the pictures and their details and I can upload the pictures hehehe YAY!

In Creative Concept class now so its time to get back on track. Seeya bunnies! X

No comments: