Saturday, May 19, 2012

Time

Thursday:
Met Deb and the boys for recording @ Seth's home studio. Coming Thursday is the official recording. Hope I do well and not screw up or Marcus would prolly kill me. Deb left after and we went to have macs :-) Esplanade rooftop where we played Dare and the 2 idiots had to scream 'I am very cute' and the other had to ask a girl for her number. HAHAHAHA
Was supposed to meet Chu and Errol but that idiot Chu decided to touch a cat and rub her eye after. So we didn't meet LOL #fail. That idiot's in Bkk now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Met Est yesterday at Bugis for some minor shopping and headed to Town to thread. WAH THIS TIME IT HURT FOR ME but still I didn't tear. Thick skin. Realise we don't ever take pictures lor even if we do its like 1 picture. CHEY. TAKING A LOT TOMORROW. Headed home first to do some work, then to Dini's!

Had fun at Dini's 17th yesterday. Only one picture because there were drunk and high people and horror movies.
Look really shitty but HAHA WHATEVER. Headed over really late as I had to edit some pictures and post them up before the dateline............which is tomorrow. Loved the night because D was such a dear :-) Thank you for having us!!! Loved everyone that was there yesterday :-D My dad was such a dear to send to over to CCK at 11pm although he was so tired(and he was scolding me saying I was selfish and all but nonetheless........Thank you Daddy!

Happened to meet Rudi there who's also in Replug! Singapore is so small I don't even. Anyway........off to nap then I shall wake up and start editing more pictures, upload them, do the EMP slides, then the damned Programming homework. Seriously. Programming is such a chore.

Speaking about EMP and Replug.........think imma join both and see how it goes :-) Its good to be busy despite it being really draining. :-) Just got home from Dini's/(then to) JoeyC's and I matched up and outfit for her to wear on Monday, accessories and hair even. SO PRETTY HEHEHE SHE'D BETTER TURN UP WITH EVERYTHING ON.

Baby Chris is finally coming back tomorrow I am soooooo excited I miss you so much bbg hehehehe :-) Couldn't talk to her for the past dk how long coz my bb died and I have no Whatsapp. Wtf. CAN'T WAIT. :-)

Shall meet Est early tomorrow maybe. Maybe at her place? To do up the EMP poster. Just because my lappy doesn't have Ps and Ai yet. NEED. TO. GET. IT. FROM. RP. SOON. Airport after that to meet Ed and Eileen to fetch Chris :-)

Ok, things to do after my nap:
  • Paint nails
  • Decide on tomorrow/Monday's outfit
  • Edit pictures and upload them
  • EMP ppt
  • Programming hwk
  • Art of Story hwk
  • Edit people/shoe shots to B/W, upload on fb as portfolio
Schedule/Need to(hopefully by this week):
  • Monday = EMP presentation + Replug welcome tea.
  • Tuesday/Wednesday = Meet Nadine for dinner in RP
  • Need to meet Lcy
  • Kbox with Didier and Xav
  • Ketchup with Chu/Errol
  • Operation Werewolf with Sf
  • Hopefully a pbt dinner this weekend on Friday/Saturday
Wow so many things to do, so little time. The 5-day RP 'holiday' coz of Graduation doesn't seem like its enough for me to accomplish all that. Not complaining though, loving the way life is now and I wouldn't have it any other way ;-)

One thing that constantly bugs me now................FINANCIAL CRISIS PLEASE BE OVER SOON DUA PEH GONG PLEASE HELP US.

10 more days till Ana auntie saves us from Mommy's horrible cooking. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: