Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good day

Haven't been blogging for so long because I'm always tired out after school. Ahhhhhh school is seriously draining out all the energy I have. Not complaining because I like school :-)

Love the nice people around me. Glad I have them around. Thankful for you babies. Hehehe. Anyway today was good :-) Did my rj in 15 minutes with Huishan beside me. Distracting. HAHAHA but it was nice how we just met for the first time today but we clicked almost instantly. My first time talking to her was via facebook. Yesterday. HAHAHAHA

And John came to RP today!!!!! He was scouting for us and yup. Scored 5 looks in a day. YAY RP FTW. Gives me an excuse not to bring a camera tomorrow. :-) Ok mainly because I have to help Marcus out. So........I don't want to bring my camera. Considering that I've been working so hard at spreading the word for Poshism (also much thanks to my awesome babies), I DESERVE THAT REST DAY. That day shall be tomorrow. :-)

Would post pictures but they're in my camera and I am lazy rn. Maybe tomorrow. Or...........when I feel like it. Bintan in a day with my dearest girls. STOKED. Love you bunnies. X

No comments: