Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kosmos

Picture I took @ Woodlands a few weeks back. Not edited at all. Design. Thinking about how I was in design.......what they said was true. Once you get started, you don't stop. I'm never going to. I've learnt to appreciate every single thing that has happened to me, bad or good. That's because it has moulded me into who I am today. Thankful I took a wrong turn and ended up here in RP in the end. People say its a waste of time, I say its additional experience.

Photography has been a big part of my life recently. Want to make it a bigger part of my life. :-) I am so late because I'm supposed to be at Marina Square right now with Deb, Angel and Clayton. HAHAHAHA I AM SUCH A PIG. Was being a real idiot this morning because I sent my babies a stupid text that can never be shown here. Off to shower and head to MS like finally.

Looking forward to the moment Chris comes back!!! 3 days 3 days 3 days :-D Will be seeing Est, Ed and Eileen too. Then Xav next week. Life's good. Need to see Chu, Eva and Cy. And of course the pbts!!! Shall blog about the Bintan trip with them soon :-) Random update is really random. And ok I really need to go. Toodles! X

No comments: