Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BOYZ OVER FLOWERS URL



the roaring queen pose above.

walaoz this com too small leh tiffy! cannot see subtitles hahaha
nvm i put the link here LOL
yay thn aftr my com recovers i shall watch it HEHE
the day b4 my com died lucky i saved everything in me thumbdrive YAY
soliloquy zzz.
dinner ltr @ redhill with selenes family
rather play badminton to gain my muscles back!
eat only increase my amt of fats
LOL although i eat like swine.
pics of me to entertain this lonely blog whr nobody comes!
nuffie numbers not jumping lah walao.
too bored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA1TwqpBMh4
boyz over flowers after story url. tks tiffy! hehahohuhi
hahaha i finished the whole thing within 2days
my mom thinks im mad.
btw im so bored luh didnt manage to go to sentosa today lor nb.
im yellow alr.
SELENE TEO WHR YOU
LOO ALSO NEEDS TO GO K W ME IDC
yay hort park tmr with tee-p and mehhhhz!

No comments: