Monday, June 22, 2009

devil beside you

2nd post 4 2day
decided to blog wht happened 2day again lol
went 4 eng myself and ended up 1/2 an hr l8 hahaha.
there were only less than 10girls including me.
talked quite alot throughout the lesson abt when we were younger..
the lower sec days luh haha.

dwnhill w errol josh charles thane.
bused home with the charlie hahaha.
thn he walked until he forgot he needed to turn right,
coz we were into the topic of aem@ SP!
--
a change of colour in the layout.
boring old white's well.. boring.
feel like using more proper english to blog now heha.
shall see hw it goes luh.

blading day w liting!
finally she tagged me in fb tht papaya.

-
feeling so much btr.
laguna tmr w t and m!
teeheez finally fun in the sun!

i.am.currently.so.into.mike.he.again
sometimes i wish he was rlly my boyfriend luh.
hes like so perfect in the drama.
rewatching my devil beside you!
i wld kill for him(!!!)

No comments: