Friday, June 5, 2009

rants


hi you see my face again.
i dont rlly care if you think im fugly :>
life w/o msn sucks coz no juicy gossips and l8 nite chatz.
my current life is kinda screwd i hope it goes bk 2 normal.

im like tht
im nice if you are.
i am fucked up and straight forward
ppl who jst knw me/ are not v gd friends w me wld normally h8 me coz thy dnt knw me well
close friends wld knw me btr and similarly i treasure thm much more thn you think i do.

stupid ppl who judge jst coz my face irks you/ makes you wna puke/ my words are too harsh for your weak personality/ whtevr
pls go and get a life b4 i actually smack your lips rite off your face.
be rude to me and youll get the same SHIT outta me.
shut up and dont act as if youre the one tht makes the world go round,
and tht the world actually revolves ard you.
ITS NOT, FACE IT CB.

sometimes i wish i only hv close friends and no aquaintances.
these ppl are shit sometimes.
i h8 to cry when im angry
i h8 to lose when i know im right
i h8 to quarrel wth ppl
i h8 it but im like tht
i h8 ppl who talk to me rudely and expect me to respond oh-so-nicely
i h8 how ppl assume who i rlly am
i h8 ppl talking to me rudely whn im bing nice first
i h8 this feling im hvg now
i h8 everything
i hope YOU* die.

PLS DIE YOU MUTHAEFFIN ASSHOLE :>
much love, jl.
HAHAHAH OMG I FEEL MUCH BTR AFTR RANTING

No comments: