Tuesday, June 9, 2009

lights, camera, action

hi worz!
hahaha im feeling much btr tho im still not on talking terms w the mom.
gah whtevr la who cares sial.
ok i care but whtevr i wna hv the last laugh so she shall talk to me first :>
hehez tmr gg w the girlz 2 the bball match @ eunos.
woah idk i had a nice inner self! HAHAHAH
didnt ask stupid meh coz she'd be bored to tears.
AND YAY FINALLY MY COM IS BACK AHAHAHHAHAHA
lazy dl msn.
tag replies
meh: but you still go jogging every wk la! lol :>
teephy: HAHAHAAHA YAY IM LOVED LOL MEH IM LOVED MORE THAN YOU ARE GO FIND YOUR TEHN. (note spelling error on purpose) tks T!
ewen: HIIEZ WORZ tks :> !
meh: wl you damnz nicezx lorzx. GO LUH LOL GO!
yunkai: heyz tks worzxszzz! haha
loo: I KNW YOU DO! YOU SURE DO! HAHAHA :>
k back to the real world.
the stupid smelly on my back which weighs 45kg.
hehez at least she cares too! lol
wanted to stay ovr but f la nv talk to mom so whtevr.
she cnfm xl me!
coz as ppl knw me and my mom are the same in character. LOL
tks to the C thing for the pictures.. as always lol.
meeting the G thing for monsters vs aliens tmr b4 the matchy.
yayeszxssz!
shit whts happening i like to twit now sialzx!
woohoo best friend i need me snoopy alr la you!
sister long time no talk la nb whr you fly to..

No comments: