Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy fathers' day X

to all daddies out thr! happy daddy day!
be happy and healthy :D

ive always been a rebellious child to them,
childish, stubborn, whtevr negative trait you can think of.
every time thy talk to me, ill give thm 1 wrd answers
or simply ignore them.
now i finally realise hw much thy love me coz i gave it a thought.
i so regret it luh! so,
happy fathers' day daddy and grandpa :>
me luv youz.

not forgetting the fatty supermom hahaha.
i quarrel the most w you at home,
apart frm the smelly brother.
nonetheless me still luv you!
b happy w dadu 4evarz k :D

and aftr so many yrs i kissed dadu hahaha.
the last time was.. yrs ago.

HEHEHE MOMU DOING SILLY FACE W ME

yalayala mirror luh stupid. LOL
in your face hehahahu :>
--
2day was relatively productive as i managed to do my hw,
considering the disturbance :>
feel quite accomplished!

downside: thrs sch tmr argh.
byebu. nadoo plz remind me abt gymming tmr k luv.

No comments: