Friday, June 12, 2009

cherry cherry boom boom


see frm my expression he is smelly. k joke.
my gd flen aka bro in law came to learn blog stuff.
(meh, as promised!)
seems like in the end he came to read teenage and hit me with the bolsters on my bed.
called selene over but she had tkd so sad luh!
bet with selene over we cld hv camwhored X1000 more.

then he was bored so he zilianed. LOL

i took the below shot. avid reader of teenage 'dear kelly' :>

thn another zilian.



and he took my chou zhaos. evil.
took like many more luh ike more than 20 he anyhw one zzz










in the end he got more idiotic and did this...

yes gl and lt thts the elmo you gave me 4 my bday ):
sry i cldnt save it frm the humiliation..
---
aftr crapping we went dwn 4 badminton and saw km @the court.
thn the 2 went to play a match w the pro ppl @ the court haha 11:4
they lost lolz. gg newayz.
abc 4 dinner at 9pm.
monkeyz went homez.
asked angeline to go dwn abc eat noodles she dontwant ):

ME HUNGRY NO MUNNEH 4 67773777 nb!

YAY im gg out w t and m tmr!
flea and hannah montana hope meh watches w us coz she h8s montana.
awwwwwwwz.
yay but whtevr meh shall watch w us hehahu :>

i mizz the old us..
pls god i want us to be like before..
pls?

No comments: