Wednesday, June 24, 2009

fetishforheadbands!

I shall try to blog in perfect English from now onwards.
Today was the funniest ever I swear!
Was supposed to head to school for Literature class but Tiffy called,
saying that she had been sent home beacuse she had travelled.
As Meh and I had decided to cab, we reached later than Tiffy.
Our cab pulled up and we saw her so we decided to skip the class HAHA
Headed to the town area because we wanted to catch a movie.
Ate at macs in PS and walked to The Cathay.
Ended up with no seats because we went late ):
Walked back to PS after being idiots in Cathay.
Settled down in LJS and... (don't tell you! lol)
This is my current favourite picture :D
By the way, I think blogging like this is real tiring!!!
-
so i shall jst revert bk to the way i was lol.
SO FREAKIN WEIRDZ.
the pictures i promised meh shall be up tmr HEHEZ
teephy jst sent me a vid. MAJOR CUTENESS
p/s: i jst joined twitter! 2kool4skool lol byebu.
nb me wna blade.

No comments: