Friday, September 16, 2011

Because

"We can never know what to want, because, living only one life, we can neither compare it with our previous lives nor perfect it in our lives to come"
from stellarstatic.livejournal.com

Thinking about my birthday this year...............the date so special. And its never going to happen again. 9/10/11. My 18th birthday. Knowing that you wouldn't be around although you are around, knowing that I'll be on foreign land without all my closest friends and lovely family. Knowing that all I have is myself on that day hurts too much.

Even if I manage to land in Singapore by 10pm without any flight delay, its a Sunday. Who has time on a Sunday night? And if delayed? I'll be spending my birthday; my most special birthday EVER. On a plane. Again, without anyone close but myself.

There can be miracles when you believe, but this time? I'm broken. I know miracles happen. Just not to me.

No comments: