Friday, September 23, 2011

Zombie

Zirca on Ladies' Night with Zeena, Sarah, Jon, Charles, Thane and JJ. Supposedly only Sarah, Eva and I were together, but the rest were there, and Eva had to join Joell and co. so we joined. E sucks :( Thanks to her friend I actually got in though, HAHAHA HE SAID I LOOKED DAMN YOUNG THAT'S A COMPLIMENT YAY

No pixxxxxx because we were partying all night!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok lah we took pix but they're all scattered around so until I get them, no pix hehe. Thank god for the guys or we would have been...................... HAHA. Was kinda sad coz I didn't get my mc spicy :( breakfast time :( Cabbed back with C, T and JJ hehe free ride home :)

Bathed and left the house immediately to.........................
----------------------------------------------------------------
Interaction Day Camp 22 September 2011!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Was paired with Christina for the whole day :) We were totally stoning while waiting for the campers to come, lying down on packets of marshmellows, staring into the big blue sky. Played basketball/netball with Mad, Chris and Cuicui :) So fun shooting hoops. Reminds me of the netball days when we sweat our hearts out on court during trainings, and also those times we encouraged each other while running 5-6 rounds for warmups. How time passes..................

All in all it was a fun day :) If I don't leave SD, I'd be sooooooo looking forward to the actual camp!! HEHEHEHEHE :) So glad it went well. Thank god man hehe!!!!

Dead beat by the time I got home lor omgggggggggggggggggg didn't sleep for more than 30 hours!!!! Body clock is so screwed. Bye for now!!!

Things change. That one guy I truly loved, the one that said he would never leave me, left. Fairytales never do come true for me. I have to let go of you someday, somehow. Because you let me go.

No comments: