Sunday, September 25, 2011

Why should I

Be sad when you're happier without me?
Be holding on to someone that let me go?
Be crying over someone?
Be such a stupid person to hang on to something that's never going to happen?

Why am I so stupid? Its time to live life my way. You had no qualms about leaving me behind. Why the fuck should I care about you anymore? Its nice being alone. Because you don't have to give a damn about anyone. Because you don't need to be stupidly clinging on to someone that may leave you at any second.

You can treat someone so much better than what they got in the past but they still give you up.

I WAS STUPID TO HAVE TRUSTED SOMEONE AGAIN. TRUSTING NO ONE BUT MYSELF.

I never had to trust anyone. Let my guard down and this is what I got. Again.

Go, find someone that can treat you better. I was never good enough in looks, studies, or in the way I treated you. You can find someone better. So much better. Why am I saying this? You should already know. From that moment you left.

No comments: