Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fat hope

I will never find someone that will love me for who I am, and fight for me when things get rough. Someone that won't walk away from me. Someone that will hold my hand through it all, and never ever let go. Someone that will love me despite my imperfections. Someone that will be willing to give me chance after chance. Someone who will be willing to believe in me, and know every single day, I'll be improving myself to be a better girlfriend to him. Someone that can see my efforts, appreciate it, and reciprocate. Someone that will love me whole-heartedly because I am me, and not because of any physical traits I may possess. Someone who will be willing to do silly things with me and take stupid photos, post it on facebook and still be proud of me. Someone who would not be ashamed of me, and point out to everyone that 'Hey, that's my girlfriend.' when I'm perspiring profusely. Someone who may make me cry, but will always be there to make me happy again.

Because I tried, I know.
Because it happened twice, and I don't want to risk having it happen again.

Because I give up on Love.

No comments: