Monday, September 5, 2011

A first

Ladies' 9t @Butter fac last Weds :)
First time clubbing, managed to get in using my own i/c. Hehehehe feel proud of myself. Didn't manage to enjoy myself though, wasn't high enough because the drink queue was neverending!!!!! Happy I saw the girls though!


The above was when I only drank 2 glasses...........and I was that red. Sadly I wasn't high :( Left soon with Lt as she had to go home already. Ml and Sw were there too, but idk why the pix aren't up on fb!!!!!

Yesterdaaaaaaay. Friday 9t. Random plan to head to MBK with Z's friends!!! HAHAHAHA Marcus was so drunk. Too funny really. Met a Jon lookalike, pix belowwwwwwwwwww :)


LOOK LIKE RIGHT GOT 90%!!! IRL EVEN MORE ALIKE

Love these 2. Had gr8 fun that night. Went in with my ezlink. HAHAHAHAHA. Want to go there again but...........the thai girls really make you feel SO INFERIOR you just want to die. I'd honestly turn lesbian for those girls. And the whole while us 3 were looking at girls instead of all the males in the whole disco. HAHAHAHAHA the male performers were shitty. TOO SHITTY.



Headed to have some food beside Orchard plaza. CHICKEN RICE IS AWESUM HEHE. Didn't take pix with the others coz they were all very occupied. HAHA ONE WAS OCCUPIED BEING DRUNK DAMN FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And Ml and I headed to Z's house for a sleepover then :)
Woke up in the evening, headed out around 8? Had dins @ Broaster Chicken at NEX for the first time. HEHE GOOD FOODDDDDDDD and headed to Hbf to meet Judy, Lt and Sw. Swirl Art for green apple froyo with pebbles, strawberries and kiwi :)

Glee in 3D with Judy and the netballers when we come back!!!!

Genting tomorrow, haven't got to packing yet but oh welllllllllll I still have time. Meh's coming around noon tmr because 'we need to talk'. LOL HEHE oh yeah speaking of which..................no link but I really need to lose some weight. Although I've already lost some I need to lose more. 43kg here I come!!!

No comments: