Wednesday, September 21, 2011

☁☁☂☂

"You have my heart, and you have my soul he says. Her eyes are filled with bliss and elation, but at the same time, covered with sorrow and pain. She knows he’s trying, but he’s trying for all the wrong reasons. All she wants is for him to love her to the fullest. She wants him to love her, as she loves him. Know that nothing can make you feel more alive than the achievement of finding someone you think is impetuously perfect in every way. You can see their flaws, and take them deep inside your heart and make them into golden perfections. Your heart says their completely perfect for you, while everyone else says they’re not. The way they dress isn’t what you would usually go for, but you love them for that. The things they speak aren’t from a lyrics page, their real and they make you feel alive. That’s what you’ll love, you’ll love everything about that, because they try."

"I guess a person can just fight for so long, when its one sided its already a losing battle. After so many ups and downs i've never regretted anything, okay maybe a few things.. But whats done is done and it can't be undone anymore. So we'll just keep the happy memories in the past and move on.. Slowly. All these memories are gonna hurt a lot but i'm going to try to be a stronger person, try to be happy again.

I'm not gonna lie but i'm going to miss your smell and your hugs the most.
I'm tired, i need to love myself more."

Quote, and more quotes. I'm still lost. I'm not only lost, I've lost myself.

No comments: