Thursday, March 22, 2012

Black


Photo nong time ago. I like my hair and I just put it here coz its black and white.

So..........I was looking through Lookbook to get some inspiration because I dress like I go to funerals everyday (Dafuq?!). Not saying its a bad thing but my mom hates me all clad in black. I love black. Too in my comfort zone (haha fuck I suddenly remember someone said "comfy zone" and its a blogger but I forgot which wtf damn bad english omg like that how can?) to actually change the colour code in my wardrobe.

I have 3/4 of my closet in black and the majority of the rest are grey and white. Walao like some monochrome shit. I'm a boring person. Ok idk about that but I ALWAYS go back to black no matter how much I try not to.

And then I was thinking. You know how LB always has the little circle things that let you click on them to see where the products are from and the links and all? I realise (almost) everyone's (stereotyping haha fuck it!) buying branded clothing as if clothes that are brandless/unknown branded are not clothes. Its as if society is trying to say that 'If I don't get every single piece of clothing/accessory/footwear in a well-known brand, ITS NOT WORTH WEARING. ORLY?

Not that I am against people that wear branded things/I don't like branded stuff. I DO LIKE THEM. And I splurge on them once in a blue moon because I am poor. HAHAHAHA. This post is just for me to be against materialistic people. I have friends that are rich (A LOT ACTUALLY) and they do have loads of branded goods but they also have stuff from fleas and Bangkok.

See what I mean here? That you wear everything as long as its nice no matter how much it costs (as long as its not too shabby of a quality and you can only wear it once and there will be a huge gaping hole that moons your butt to the entire world)?

From all that, I am proud to say that I own very few branded clothing. Ok la not very proud la it means I'm very poor but what I mean is that I can get good deals and I am not ashamed to say that I shop at Bugis Street/Far East Plaza and still look presentable(sometimes HAHA). DON'T GET ME WRONG OK I LIKE TOPSHOP AND F21 AND H&M BUT I only get the nicer stuff and its a good thing I always like the cheaper clothings from those places coz the expensive ones are really detailed and I like simple because LESS IS MORE :-)

FUCK YOU JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE. ITS NOT AS IF AN $80 SHIRT AND AN $8 SHIRT DON'T SERVE THE SAME PURPOSE. WITH 1 OF YOUR SHIRTS I CAN BUY ME 10 GOOD QUALITY ONES!!!!!!!


Basically I just typed a whole load of junk and longgggggggg story short: I dislike materialistic people who only wear branded stuff and people that think shopping at Bugis and FEP is a shame.

Unless you have skin allergies and are seriously allergic to cheaper material. Or you have too much $ to spare you want to improve the economy. :-)

If you are my friend and you are guilty of this...............well HAHA YOU MATERIALISTIC ASSHOLE BUT I STILL LOVE YOU *bats eyelids* ;-)

No comments: