Monday, March 5, 2012

Marching on

Met my bestestbestfriends T and M last Friday night and went to Haji for sum shisha love. Turned out Jiayi and Haikel were at Haji too! No pictures of them but yup as for the rest.......will be up when I actually get my ass down to uploading and editing :-) Finally brought the D5000 and realised(again) how much I loved it before. I guess you never really appreciate things when you always have them. Its always when you lose it for a awhile you realise the value of it. Not monetary value la sentimental value ok.

Then I met Sarah last Sunday on 4 March 2012 after my last day at Liberal Music School. Had Subway after a very long time and my..........virgin........................experience..................Wasn't really that painful at all and surprisingly I didn't even tear!! Guess my (physical) pain tolerance level isn't that low hehehe ;-) THREADING LAH WTF YOU THINKING HAHAHAHAH OMG I AM SUCH AN ASSHOLE. Love how my brows are shaped now its so neat and clean and idk la just.......good enough for me hehehehe and its less painful than shapping with the plucking method, I'd definitely go back again yay!

Hahaha btw the title "Marching on" is a feeble attempt at coming up with a witty title. Geddit? Marching on????????????

Pretty babygirls hehehe :-) Took the above picture quite a while back with Chris' iphone. All pictures in this post credited to Chris hehe I am a koper like that. (LOL koper I am so singaporean I create my own words now dafuq.) Thank you hehehe X.

Today is................Monday. Met Est at Chinatown first, then headed to town. Exchanged her blouse for mine because she didn't like hers and didn't fancy anything else. H+M is awesome. Met Shawn, Chris and Eileen today just because its Eileen's birthday today and she turns 19!!!!!!! Scary how time flies when we knew each other we were hardly 18. No pictures because we didn't take any. Then Eileen left for her birthday dinner with her other friends. Hope she enjoyed her dins!!! :-)

Mink last last week.

After Zirca @ Liang court macs

Saw Haikel @ AOS too hehehehehe and those are his friendly friends LOL

Above 2 pictures are credited to Butterfactpry!


Red Dot Museum by Butter Factory: AOS Party (They are both so pretty I'm jealous)

And this last shot is just a very very nice photo Chris took but I decided to share it just because she is so talented and the photos she takes are so chio. Doesn't help me feel better because she's so pretty too. Meow Life is unfair leh hahahaha but that's okay it'll all get better :-)

Few days to the butter's birthday. Hmmmmmmmmmm.....................................

No comments: