Friday, March 30, 2012

What's not to love

Met Sarahchu, Lt, Ml and Glenda just now @ Queenstown stadium for a soccer match!!!!!! If we ever get any heart attack we will all blame Sarah.

Geylang Utd VS Tanjong Pagar Utd!!!!!!!!
Tanjong Pagar won walao zzzzzzzzzz 1:0. IT WAS SO CLOSE but nevermind, NEXT TIME.




We..................obviously cannot maintain. Then for the rest of the time we were screaming. HAHA I love watching live sports man. Adrenaline rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Pretty ironic because............

YES that's what I did for Poshism hehe think its nice because I LIKE ORANGE.
And after hours of meddling with illustrator and Ps this is the final tee design!!!!! COME EVERYBUDDY SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

See how I can't keep calm but I create 'Keep calm's?
HEHE FINAL TEE DESIGN.

Tomorrow is errand day. First to queensway to check out tee prices and size of print. Then check availability. Then to Vivo for Fah and Syai for Birth @ Vivo coz those babiez are graduating!!!!!!!!! :-D Maybe home first to change and pack for FOC, then go out again to meet the pbts fo dinz, then ZOUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ALL 9T

And head home, shower, and act like year 1. CANNOT W8 FOR FOC MAN. I HEARD ITS GONNA BE AWESOME. Oh its Bryan's birthday today too AND I WAS THE FIRST WHO CALLED HAHAHAHA HPB BRYYYYYYYY!

Seriously I'm getting too hyperactive its not even funny. Maintain. I am happy. I am happy. *clapclap*

Life's good. :-D

No comments: