Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ceased to exist

"………. So, I am sorry that I can’t live without you. I’m sorry I took awhile to think. I’m sorry I say sorry too many a times when we’re together. I’m sorry I hurt you and made you cry. I’m sorry I couldn’t put that smile on your face when I said I would. I’m sorry I always say things on an impulse, that I know I don’t mean. I’m sorry I am a failure. I’m sorry I don’t show you that I love you at times. I’m sorry I made you feel insecure. I’m sorry I added to your insecurities without a clue. I’m sorry I wasn’t there yesterday to comfort you. I’m sorry I can’t be more like you and less of me. I’m sorry sometimes I take things for granted………. And most of all, I’m sorry baby, for not being able to be perfect in your eyes, cuz I am only human. I tried, and I didn’t try hard enough. I am too used to it but I would never stop trying until I succeed, no matter how tough it gets for me. Cuz at the end of the day, my intention will never change. My intention is your smile on your face. I’m Sorry. I love you too much and it just keeps growing especially when we’re in this phase. Could we work things out baby?" - via caxs

Someone that will be willing to work things out no matter how hard and how tiring it will get. Someone that will spend good and bad days with me. Someone that will be willing to try time after time after time just so he can spend each day with me; happy or sad.

Someone that will stay even when the bad days are more than the good ones. Someone that will never stop trying to make things right and chase the bad days away with me. Is it even possible that there is someone out there who will be willing to do that for me? I wish I'll find that someone in future.

No comments: