Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wait

Are you lonesome tonight, do you miss me tonight
Are you sorry we drifted apart
Does your memory stray, to a bright summer day when I kissed you
And called you sweetheart
Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare
Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight
Is your heart filled with pain
Shall I come back again
Tell me dear
Are you lonesome tonight

Time
Only time will tell if we're meant to be
This is the part where the whole wait starts
It can be happy, it can be sad
I don't know where this will take me
I don't know if you'd agree
I can only take, take your silence as a scream
I will be here through it all
Just to watch, or catch you when you fall
Even if you can't see me
I will be here till eternity

Just because I love you

No comments: