Sunday, March 25, 2012

STArt of something new

Just got back from the awesome StArt camp and I miss my SLs and group mates already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

SLs Shiraz and Ayshah, group membiez Shu Zhuang, "Dylan", Rusdi, Farinah, Min Yew, Fadli, Melissa YOU GUYS R AWESUM
Top 3 We won 2nd best group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of 15 ok!!! :-D
Also thanks to my group I had the honour of being the best female camper hahahahaha camp enthusiast seriously......................................

Oh and on the 2nd day of camp "Dylan" turned out to be Rox and he's Year 3 and vice-president of Club G HAHAHAHA FELT SO CHEATED CAN but we all love him the same hahahahahaha

Met a few other cutest people hahahaha TOOK A GROUP PIC TOO WILL POST IT UP IF I EVER FIND IT HAHA

RP LIFE IS GONNA BE AWESOME COZ "WE'RE SEXY AND WE KNOW IT. JEALOUS RIGHT?????" ;-)

No comments: